GreatInflux provides a one-stop solution for all your business needs. Our services include product listing, supply chain management, page development, catalog audit and ticket management, Amazon Enhanced Content Marketing, managing receipts, and product research and sourcing. We help businesses with their behind-the-scene work so they can concentrate on other facets of their business.
This is a part-time remote role for an Amazon PPC Freelancer. The Amazon PPC Freelancer will be responsible for managing Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns on Amazon, creating and optimizing ad campaigns, monitoring and analyzing campaign performance, and providing recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon PPC advertising platform and campaign management
- Experience in creating and optimizing ad campaigns on Amazon
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing campaign performance using Amazon PPC analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating and managing successful PPC campaigns with high ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
Relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial for this role include knowledge of Amazon Seller Central, Amazon listing optimization, and experience working with Amazon Enhanced Content Marketing (A+ content).